Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday work day and Culture training by Peter

Today was the team's first work day.  I didn't hear how it went, but Dave had said yesterday that they would get to go to the work site today so I'm sure that the crew kept the team busy, and I bet that they will sleep well tonight.


I kept missing Dave with his communication, but what I have learned is that they are doing well.  The internet isn't as good as they thought, but that is probably just different perspectives on what is good.  He had a line of guys waiting to use the computer so he had to get off so they could communicate home as well.  Hopefully all the families have heard from their guy (or guys for the Adams family) on the team.  


  
From Dave: "We are going to a French church service tomorrow morning and then an evening service with our missionaries. We met some more missionaries today. Peter (new missionary friend to us), shared with us about culture and encouraged us in the ministry that we do have in building this hospital. - bye for now as guys are waiting for the computer. love-me"


Since I don't have any pictures yet I'd like to share some about the team that they are working with.  Today is Ted and Diane Weinberg.

This is Ted and Diane.



Ted is the Project Manager for the Wendell Kempton Ministry and Medical Center that is now under construction.
You can learn more about their story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment