Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Note from Diane to the team back home

I received this note from Diane.  I'd like to share part of it with you, the "Oh to go to Togo" sending team. (I've changed parts of it to make it to all of you!)  I know that you are sacrificed and are praying for the team and I wanted you to hear a word of encouragement that could have easily come to you.  It simply came to me because I asked Diane, on your behalf, how we could encourage them there.-Beth




I just wanted to let you know that things are going well with the team.  This is a great group of guys and we are enjoying them very much.  ....our Boise guys. .....the team is a great encouragement.

Thank you for the shopping you did for us.  Everything was just the way I wanted it.  We are so spoiled.  We appreciate the part you play in this team effort, not only shopping, but sharing .....

Thanks loads,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment